Whether there is a change in the law to let everyone do it this year, next year or sometime in our lifetime… two people in love wanting to shout about it and celebrate with family and friends is an inevitable fact of life.
We (Matty and Jimmy) are tying the knot on December 30th – who cares if it’s not legal in the out-dated eyes of the law; it’s our eyes and the eyes of everyone in our lives that matters.
At Nan’s we welcome couples of any persuasion with groups of up to 100 guests to use our stunning countryside venue as the place to host your wedding or commitment ceremony in 2017.
If you are planning a wedding in the Hunter Valley then Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen could be the answer if you are looking for…
- Exclusive use of the entire site for the whole day
- All-inclusive no hidden extras packages
- Some of the best mountain and vineyard views in the Hunter
- Organic Food & Wine throughout the day
- Relaxed country-chic venue
- On-site parking for your guests & bus transport
- First class, family service
- Registered ACON Safe Place
Packages from $6995 or just $189 per person include
- Al-Fresco Reception – Canapés & unlimited Organic Sparkling Wine (3 cold & 2 hot)
- Elegant 3-Course Meal – with matched Premium Organic Wines
- Fresh seasonal flowers
- White linen
- PA system for speeches
- Live Music ‘create your own’ playlist (4x 45-minute sessions)
- Full use of Dining Room & stunning Verandah
- 7m x 15m Marquee
- Cash or TAB bar for additional drinks
- The site is yours from 10am to last orders at the bar
For a chat about your special day and more details about our packages contact Jimmy Kerr on 0427 679 887 or email email@example.com