Macquariedale Winemaker’s Dinner is Saturday 4th March kicking off at 6.45pm with canapes on the deck followed by 5 courses with matched wines & commentary from Vigneron Ross McDonald.
- Beetroot Cured Tasmanian Salmon – With Celeriac Rémoulade
- Sichuan Spiced Roast Pork Belly – With Sesame Soba Noodles
- Oven Baked Gnocchi – With Wasabi Mushy Peas & Pumpkin
- Hunter Natural Pressed Lamb Shoulder – With Aligot, Garlic Greens & Jus
- Orange Blossom & Thyme Brûlée – Made with Udder Farm Cream
Please advise of any dietary requirements – we welcome vegan & gluten-free requests