What? You’ve dropped your prices? On the Long Weekend?
“Not just for the long weekend – the prices of all our shares, snacks and start plates are now permanently lower,” says Nan.
And we won’t be imposing a nasty Long Weekend tax on customers? YES that’s right…
We have got some fancy new creations along with old favourites. We are serving all weekend including Monday and have Cider Cocktails for just $10.
To start, share or snack…
- Smoked Egg Plant & Sesame Dip with Ciabatta & Dukkah (Vegan) 12
- Jimmy’s Liver & Love Pate with Lavosh & Pickles 11
- Homemade Arancini (4) (V) with Aioli 12
- Sausage Roll (2) with House Chutney 12
- Scallop & Chervil Terrine with Black Pudding, Capsicum Mayo & Lavosh 12
- Fries with Eyes Whitebait & Aioli 12
- Miranda’s Pie is… Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom with Salad & Coleslaw 27
- Spicy Lamb Lasagne with mixed salad 29
- Crispy Pork Belly with Caramelised Apple & Quinoa Salad 29 (GF)
- Pressed Lamb with Textures of Carrot 29
- Homemade ‘No Nuts’ Pesto Pasta (V) with Parmesan 26
- Bacon, Spinach, Feta Salad (GF) with Quinoa & Chilli Roasted Walnuts 26
- Roast Veggie & Sunflower Seed with Spiced Cous Cous Salad (Vegan) 26
- Roast Zucchini & Rosemary Soup (Vegan GF) 19
- Vegan Burger with Relish, Pickles & OMGs 26
- Matty’s Marvellous Cheese Burger BBQ Brisket, Halloumi, Confit Beet & OMGs 26
The dessert board is looking pretty damn amazing too