Nanna Kerr’s wouldn’t be right without a super indulgent High Tea.
For $49 a head we offer a choice of organic teas, coffee or an organic soft drink and a supremely delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats.
We are delighted to welcome vegans, vegetarians, coeliacs and those interested in sugar-free and dairy-free diets to enjoy in the tradition as well.
It’s a wonderful way to celebrate life; baby-showers, engagements, birthdays and more…
Minimum group size is 2 people
$2 from every High Tea sold goes to a community fund to support Pokolbin Pride – the Hunter Valley’s LGBTI festival held every year in October.
Traditional Tea includes
- Cucumber, Sour Cream & Homegrown Mint Sandwich
- Beef Brisket Slider
- Chicken Filo
- Soup Shots
- Freshly Baked Scones with Condiments & Udder Farm Cream
- Nan’s Double Chocolate Brownie
- Mini Berry Tart
- Turkish Delight Panna Cotta
- Choice of tea or coffee
Healthy, Hippy & Happy Tea includes
100% organic, vegan, gluten, dairy and white sugar-free
- Veggie Fritters with Cashew Hollandaise
- Harvest Slice with Roast Capsicum Sauce
- Housemade Vegan Cheese
- Soup Shot
- Almond Doughnuts with Vegan Chocolate Sauce
- Sticky Date with Toasted Coconut
- Carrot Cake with Coconut Frosting & Carrot Caramel
- Pressed Seasonal Fruit with Homegrown Herbs
- Choice of tea or coffee (almond, rice and coconut milk available)
Menus here are samples only as we bake fresh daily and are constantly creating.
Add a glass or bottle of organic sparkling wines as your mood takes you…