Nanna Kerr’s wouldn’t be right without a super indulgent High Tea.
For $49 a head we offer a choice of organic teas, coffee or an organic soft drink and a supremely delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats.
We are delighted to welcome vegans, vegetarians, coeliacs and those interested in sugar-free and dairy-free diets to enjoy in the tradition as well.
It’s a wonderful way to celebrate life; baby-showers, engagements, birthdays and more…
Minimum group size is 2 people
$2 from every High Tea sold goes to a community fund to support Pokolbin Pride – the Hunter Valley’s LGBTI festival held every year in October.
Traditional Tea includes
- Open House Smoked Salmon & Pickled Cucumber Sandwich
- Beetroot & Feta Arancini
- Nan’s Sausage Rolls & Tomato Chutney
- Freshly Baked Scones with Condiments & Udder Farm Cream
- Nan’s Salted Peanut & Double Chocolate Brownie
- Passionfruit Cheesecake
- Strawberry & Cream Macaron
- Choice of tea or coffee
Healthy, Hippy & Happy Tea includes
100% organic, vegan, gluten, dairy and sugar-free
- Zucchini Fritters with ‘Not Sour Cream’
- Roast Capsicum Pesto with Crudites
- Carrot, Ginger & Cashew Soup
- Walnut & Cranberry Slice
- Cherry Ripe Tapicoa
- Mini Chia Pudding with Not Chocolate Sauce
- Raw Cashew Cheesecake
- Choice of tea or coffee (almond, rice and coconut milk available)
Menus here are samples only as we bake fresh daily and are constantly creating.
Add a glass or bottle of organic sparkling wines as your mood takes you…