On Tuesday 11th April Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen is hosting Slow Food Hunter Valley and a Talking Dinner with local legend Jocelyn Colleran, a Lorn garlic farmer and educator who’s taught garlic workshops at Dungog Community College, Stroud and Gloucester.
We’ve teamed up with Jocelyn to create a dinner showcasing garlic with seasonal, organic local produce. Don’t miss this delicious farm-to-table dinner!
We will start with a formal garlic tasting led by Jocelyn with freshly baked breads from our in-house Baker Kyle.
Chef Shaun will then tantalise tastebuds with…
- Caramelised Garlic Arancini
- Garlic Tzatziki with Beetroot Chips
- Mediterranean Style Baby Octopus with Garlic Squid Ink Risotto
- Confit Duck with Mojo & Choko Salad
- Hay Smoked Vanilla Ice-Cream with Candied Fennel, Milk Skins & Black Garlic Hollandaise
COST: $60.00 for Non-Members
$55.00 for Slow Food Members
(Limited number of places)
PAYMENT: Slow Food Hunter Valley
BSB: 062 827
ACC: 1025 0766
Your name as reference
A fabulous selection of raffle prizes will be drawn on the night.
Tickets $5.00 each, 3 for $10.00 or 7 for $20.00 – tickets can be purchased prior to the event or on the night. All funds raised go to Slow Food Hunter Valley.