Our All Day Dining will run until Monday 16th January 2017.
Welcome to Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen where as much as we can is locally sourced and as is organic as we can get – always made with love.
Our milk comes from Udder Farm in Lochinvar, our chickens are from Little Hill Farm in Mount Vincent, our meat is from Hunter Valley Natural and our fruit and veggies are from Organic Feast in Maitland… the gorgeous Gloria grows most of our herbs and salad leaves. Bread Basket is Kurri Kurri makes our super sourdough and ciabatta and an awesome gluten-free loaf.
Nan is experimenting with edible flowers, herbs and a few veggies in the beds that you see around the site.
If you are gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian we simply love experimenting to make life as interesting and delicious for you as we can.
We offer a Super Indulgent High Tea – traditional is laden with sugar, cream and sandwiches or can you opt for the Healthy, Hippy Happy version with is sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan – bookings are advised.
We make our own jam, pickles and relishes which are available for sale when we make enough alongside family ranges of certified organic skin and personal care.
We stock organic drinks from Parkers alongside freshly made juices and smoothies. If you don’t do dairy we have organic almond or rice milk.
Our crockery is all made from sustainable bamboo; it is environmentally friendly to manufacture, it lasts longer and is 100% biodegradable when it finally breaks.
Most of our wine list is organic from Hunter wineries or from the vines that you can see from the restaurant under the Baringbah label.
We try to do our bit.
Matty & Jimmy
Here’s this week’s menu..
- Eggs Benedict with Cashew Hollandaise 25 With Ham or Smoked Salmon or Aspargus
- Country Breakfast 19 House Granola (low gluten) with Yoghurt, Berries & Toast
- Housemade Pumpkin Waffles 18 With Spiced Nuts, Lemon Myrtle Whipped Cream
- Coconut and Chia Porridge 17 Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Coconut Sugar (vegan)
- Devonshire Tea 15 Scones, Jam & Cream, Choice of Tea or Coffee
- Bruschetta with Roma Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onion, Fresh Herbs & Balsamic Reduction
- Salmon Bruschetta with poached salmon & confit beetroot
- Marinated Field Mushrooms with broad beans and snow pea shoots
- Soup of the Day with Not Sour Cream & Ciabatta
- Chicken Liver Pate With Dill Pickles & Fennel Lavosh
- Homemade Pork & Fennel Sausage Rolls with Bois Boudran
- Chicken Caesar Salad Poached Chicken, Bacon, Poached Egg, Parmesan & Cos Lettuce
- Ploughman’s Lunch Corned Beef, Aged Cheddar, House Pickles, Condiments & Organic Ciabatta
- Poached Salmon Nicoise Salad Potatoes, Egg, Beans, Tomato, Anchovy & Olives with Black Pepper Aioli
- Confit Beetroot, Feta & Quinoa Salad with spiced walnuts
- Cuban on Brioche With Corned Beef, Leg Ham, Sauerkraut, Mustard, Aged Cheddar
- Matty’s Mexican Brioche with poached chicken & Mojo sauce
- Chef’s Choice Toasted Ciabatta with side salad
- Sticky Date with Salted Caramel & Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Brownie with Whipped Cream
- Not Chocolate Brownie (vegan, gf)
- Raw Vegan Truffles & Doughnuts (vegan, gf)
- Raw Cheesecake (vegan, gf)