We are still waiting on the installation of our new kitchen and approval from Cessnock Council to be open in the evenings – it’s frustrating we know!
This week we have added a Chef’s Tasting Plate to the menu – for $18 you’ll get six bites of awesomeness to kick off your meal or tide you over as a snack on your way around the valley.
We are currently open from 10am to 5pm Thursday through to Monday and for events by arrangement.
The first creation is a Grilled Zucchini & Nasturtium Emulsion with Cream Cheese & Marigolds most of which came from the Nanna Kerr’s Kitchen garden.
- Ham Hock Baked Beans 25 with Ham & Sourdough
- Eggs Benedict with Cashew Hollandaise 25 with Ham, Smoked Salmon or Pickled Mushrooms
- Pickled Mushrooms, Feta & Ciabatta 19 add Ham 4
- Bruschetta 16 (vegan) with roma tomatoes, cucumber, onion & fresh herbs, balsamic reduction
- Chicken Liver & Love Pâté with Pickled Veggies 17
- Soup of the Day with Not Sour Cream & Ciabatta 18 (vegan)
- Roast Vegetables, Cream Cheese with Nasturtium Emulsion 23 Cous Cous & Herb Salad
- Smoked Salmon & Beetroot Salad 23 Quinoa & Greens
- Lemon Poached Chicken Salad 25 Cous Cous & Herbs
- Ploughman’s Corned Beef Platter 35 House Pickles, Local Cheeses, Condiments
- Veggie Patch Platter 29 A selection of locally grown, house pickled and fresh hippy greenness
- Chicken & Bacon OR Beef, Mushroom, Tomato & Red Wine Pie 29
- Chef’s Tasting Plate – six bites of vegetarian goodness share $18
- Toasted Sandwich of the Day with side salad $20
Along with a selection of desserts, cakes and pastries, vegan porridge and housemade granola.
Nan’s High Tea is available daily – bookings are essential.