As most of the days get warmer we’ve decided to mix things up a bit in the kitchen; so it’s cold soup or hot chips (or both) as for entrées with a choice of hot or cold mains depending on what the day is doing.
There’s also a choice of four desserts which are perfect for sharing or keeping to yourself – depending on what you’ve already feasted on.
This week we recommend a glass of Macquariedale’s Merlot or their Unwooded Chardonnay to accompany our specials both $9.
We’ve also found some gorgeous edible flowers that we’ll be featuring on some of the specials #madewithlove
- Beetroot Gazpacho $15 [V, GF]
- Polenta Chips with two dipping sauces Blue Cheese & Spiced Tomato Chutney $22 (great to share) [V, GF]
- Shrimp & Pomelo Salad with Toasted Coconut $15 [GF]
- Vegetarian Frittata & Salad $19 [V]
- Salad of Quinoa, Roasted Vegetables & Beetroot, Two Goat’s Cheeses & Balsamic Reduction $23
- Lemon & Thyme Roasted Lamb with Turnip Gratin $29
- Confit Chicken Breast, Caramelised Onion Puree and Steamed Greens $29
- Almond Milk Panna Cotta with Honeyed Nuts $13
- Classic Caramelised Oranges with Vanilla Ice Cream $13
- Black & White Brownies with Chocolate Sauce & Chantilly Cream $13
- Coconut Chia Pudding with Poached Berries & Rosé Syrup $13
See you in the kitchen.