It’s Australian Organic Awareness Month in September and it coincides with Father’s Day; so we’ve whipped up a Specials Menu just for Dad to demonstrate that organic and healthy isn’t all about Chia seeds and blueberries.
- Little Hill Farm Garlic & Chilli Roast Chicken, Caramelised Beets, Carrot & Kale Man-Size Salad
- Hunter Natural Roast Lamb Shoulder with Creamy Cauliflower Puree, Greens and Housemade Mint Jelly
- Roast Cauliflower & Sweet Potato with Greens, Goat’s Cheese & House Preserved Lemon Dressing
- Carrot & Coriander Soup (Vegan)
- Yoghurt Mousse with Emma’s Perfect Poached Apricots & Toasted Coconut
Any Dad’s dining with their children this Thursday through to Monday for brunch, lunch or dinner will receive a free beer or glass of house wine.
Here’s Matty’s Mum talking about how easy switching to safer is for Australian Organic Awareness Month… to find out more visit the FB Page;